1: jQuery Mobile
With mobile devices increasingly the top platform for users, it’s critical that applications load quickly and are mobile-friendly. jQuery Mobile comes number one in the list when you need to build up an application with fast load time and high mobile performance.
- Build cross-platform applications quicker.
- Cost-effective hybrid mobile application development.
- html5 and CSS3 for a superior touch-optimized UI.
- Lightweight framework for quicker loading.
- Ajax-powered navigation with animated page advances.
- Uniform UI for all devices and platforms.
Also called Apache Cordova, PhoneGap is a widely used system, particularly for cross-platform mobile application advancement.
- Single code base for multiple platforms (iOS, Android, and Windows).
- Straightforward testing and deployment of the application.
- Takes full advantage of device hardware, for example, camera and geolocation will be simple.
3: Mobile Angular UI
Mobile Angular UI uses Bootstrap 3 and AngularJS to build intuitive mobile applications. If you are a fan of angular, this is the correct Framework for you.
- Quicker and more straightforward data binding.
- Limits server load through effective caching.
- Fast application prototyping.
4: Sencha Touch
Sencha Touch is amongst the most popular html based frameworks that offers a code-once approach with deployment to multiple devices.
- Build highly responsive applications.
- It is good with all the most recent versions of Android, iOS, and BlackBerry.
- Fast application loading
- Functional entities let you make superior applications.
- Fabricate speedy prototypes as it includes an integrated environment.
- Very cost-effective, open-source choice
- Streamlined coding structure.
- Offers mobile to server data synchronization and communication functions.
- Fast deployment.
- Excellent compatibility over multiple devices and platforms.
- Good selection of external plugins and libraries.
Ionic leverages open-source libraries and structure to help developers build progressive and native web applications.
- Single programming language for every single operating system.
- Assortment of compatible Cordova plugins.
- Effective, simple testing process for applications.
8: React Native
React Native has quickly become one of the most popular platforms, with stable open-source code and a wide user-base.
- Excellent reuse of code when deploying to multiple platforms.
- Native components allow good access to native device functions.
- Strong community support.
With so many great choices, it’s not easy to choose the best platform for your application. Fortunately, the write-once approach to hybrid app development has matured to the point that if you choose a platform that fits your needs well, you can be assured that your development will be smooth and your users delighted.