Unirac is North America’s leading manufacturer of solar PV mounting systems. They needed to hire a remote team to expand their in-house software team, but they no experience hiring or working with remote teams. In addition to software engineers to expand the application’s feature set, the client needed server administration, technical support, and substantial refactoring and updating of the original code. They knew that choosing the wrong company could be an expensive and frustrating experience, so they called SourceSeek for help.
Why They Contacted SourceSeek
We introduced Unirac to one of our trusted development partners that specialized in forming powerhouse disciplinary teams with top software engineers. The team quickly took ownership of server management and technical support roles, leaving the core development team to work on the product roadmap. Along the way, senior consultants were made available to assist Unirac in planning pivotal technical decisions, workflow and process improvement.
- Ability to bring in senior consultants as needed
- Single source for support, DevOps, and software development professionals
- Cost savings of 60% compared to local software engineers
- Engineers assigned and producing code in less than one month
- Improvement in client’s process and workflow
- Top quality code