Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in office buildings across major U.S. cities. Newly funded with an aggressive product development roadmap, Convene needed to expand quickly – but lacked the IT skills and experience needed.
Why They Contacted SourceSeek
Convene came to us, not only because they needed to source developers for a variety of roles, but also because they were struggling to find a cost-effective IT partner in the US.
Making The Match
We connected Convene with a trusted partner that was big enough to offer a variety of skills, but also had the strong process and management skills needed to keep productivity high – in a diverse team with multiple projects. Progress increased dramatically as the team started producing in a matter of days, quickly releasing a series of web and mobile apps. They continue to provide top quality services for Convene.
- Cost savings of 60% compared to NY-based engineers
- Engineers assigned and producing code in approximately 2 weeks
- Single source providing a wide variety of developer skills
- Top quality code
- React.js, Redux
- Node.js/Express, PostgreSQL, Sequelize
- Swift, Alamofire, RxSwift, RxCocoa, MVVM, SwiftyJSON, Fastlane, Stripe, iBeacon